So I saw just five minutes ago that Meagan filled out this survey and at the end of it, calls me out for not being likely to respond in kind. Okay, Meagy...I'll see your survey, and raise you an actual legitimate blog post. Two can play this game. (actually I'm not sure what, if any, limit there is to the amount of people playing poker, but as this is virtual blog-off poker, I'm setting the cap at two). Our wrists are now tied together and we are facing off a la the gang members in the Thriller video...or Jets vs Sharks...or Pontipee men vs townsfolk (by the way, I did actually look up the name on imdb - who knew?)
Survey says...
Hola como estas?
Asi-asi.
What are you obsessed with?
I'm not entirely sure how to answer this...
What do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
In order to dip chicken nuggets in something, one must first have chicken nuggets. I do not partake of such things.
What was the last road trip you went on?
Today – from Coolangatta airport to my house. If that doesn't count then it was Tuesday from Sydney to the Blue Mountains
When's the last time you danced with someone?
Subtract today's date from the date of the last family wedding that I attended and you have your answer.
What's your favorite show?
Arrested Development/30 Rock tie
What's your ringtone?
I'll choose to answer this question in regards to the ringtone I've had for the past three years rather than the one I have on my Australian phone which is nothing – I'd Rather Dance With You by Kings of Convenience
What's the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Cell phones have wallpaper? I don't know about this...
Who is the 6th text message in your inbox from?
My brother-in-law (you know, Jared). On a side note, aren't all of these questions about cell phones a bit polarizing to those who have no cell phone? What about those people? How are they going to answer these questions? I'm officially offended for them.
Go to your pictures...what is the 33rd pic of?
It is from a Chinese New Year parade in Sydney – not as exciting as it sounds. It wins the award for slowest parade ever – we lost interest an hour into the parade when it still had not reached us...and it started maybe half a block away and we could see them the entire time. Yes, it took an hour + for it to go half a block – slower than molasses – apparently the Tiger is not the speediest animal around
Whose your 78th contact in your phone?
I'm more of a quality over quantity person. Why do I need 78 contacts? I'm not much for talking on the phone and I certainly don't have 78 people I want to talk to on the phone
Whose your favorite character from The Office?
Nard-dog. I appreciate a man with a falsetto and a penchant for sweater vests.
Have you seen every episode starting from Season 1?
Are we still talking about the Office? If so, no: I currently live in a country that is a season or more behind in viewing – don't tell me anything about this season, okay?
What color is your hair?
Naturally blonde, thank you very much.
What kind of car do you have?
Tricky question: at the moment, I have no car – wish I did daily. In the US, I have Quinton Xavier IV, who I envision to be an elderly British chauffeur/butler in a bowler hat and suit
What makes you laugh?
On a regular basis or a one-off sort of thing? I generally celebrate a quick wit – although I will say that I did just laugh aloud because “Take My Breath Away” just came on my playlist shuffle and it made me think of when this was Christopher's ringtone...I laugh a lot when I remember things that I saw/heard/experienced
Whats the last movie you saw in theatres?
Valentine's Day – it was okay as far as rom-coms go – predictable, as they tend to be
Whats your favorite article of clothing?
Can I choose shoes? I say I can and I choose my Stuart Weitzman heels – I really love those shoes
What were you doing on New Years?
Getting rained on and generally being soaking wet
GASP! LOOK! WHAT'S BEHIND YOU?!
My bedroom door, closed.
What are you looking forward too?
Heaven – where there are no complications
Are you the life of the party?
I hope not for your sake.
If you could meet Barack Obama, what would you ask him?
I don't anticipate this happening so I will defer answering until it does.
Truth or Dare?
I don't play this game – and how do you know that when someone chooses Truth that they are actually telling the truth?
Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?
Is there a question missing here? Is it just me or does this seem to be coming from left field?
Your getting chased by the Easter Bunny! What do you do?!
Well, last time I thought I was being followed, I did a quick wardrobe change and ducked into a large crowd of people - that seemed to work well. That is, of course, assuming I was actually being followed and not just being paranoid. I don't know though, bunnies have pretty good noses. He'd probably be able to sniff me out. I think I would try to steal his eggs and hold them hostage – wait, is that why he is chasing me?
Whats in your junk drawer?
I have no drawer to fill with junk.
Whats the wallpaper on your computer?
A motion picture that I took in Oxford of two people walking and a man riding a bike
Do you dance when nobody's watching?
Yes and, let me just say, you don't know what your missing.
Whose your loudest friend?
I tend to stay away from loud people – they stress me out
Whats the best food combo?
There are so many great duos out there: chips and salsa/guacamole, chili (or some other thick soup) and cornbread, peanut butter and honey, chocolate and orange, GG's homemade ice cream and chocolate sauce...
What song do you want played at your funeral?
I would like it to be a medley of Michael: start out with “Ain't No Sunshine”, then segue into “Never Can Say Goodbye” and end with all of the Mayfield cousins coming walking down the aisle (in black choir robes) singing “Will You Be There” as a choir (in white robes) does back up from on stage – Meagan can do the speaking bit at the end of the song. And last but not least, a solo by Carter of “When Jesus Washed” to end it all. I wish I could be around to hear/see it all. It will be a great event – make sure you're there!
***Tag the top 5 people that are most likely to respond to this & all your dreams will come true***
1.Meagan – the virtual gauntlet has been thrown down.
2.Chelsea – she's always up for a survey
3.Erin – ditto
4.Boothe – potential survey do-er
5.I'm not sure who else reads this who would do it : maybe Teresa?
2/1/13
9 years ago
Hi Bailey! I do actually read your blog -- just don't usually comment! (sorry, Im not really the survey type, so I won't be doing it!) I did enjoy reading yours and Meagan's though! ha
ReplyDeleteI guess you have enjoyed seeing your parents? I hope you do end up doing the quilt squares --they are a lot of fun to do.
Just wanted to say hi and let you know we are thinking about you!!
love,
Roxanne
It's on like donkey kong. (no idea what that phrase means but I like it).
ReplyDeleteWhat exactly qualifies as an "actual legitimate blog post?" like, pictures of all my favorite kinds of cereal & why I like them? Cause that was going to be my next post.
I like your answers, and I would be happy to perform at your funeral! I mean, not happy. very sad, I would be very sad to perform at your funeral, but also excited & nervous about the performance.
Love you Bai! I'm glad you participated! Hope you post pictures of your parent's trip soon ;)
I want all your wishes to come true, so I will do the survey. How do I do it without a blog?
ReplyDelete